Friday 22 October 2010

12 days of fake wicca

on the 1st day on yule my true love gave to me
a brand new athame

on the 2nd day of yule my true love gave to me
2 hazel wands and a brand new athame

on the 3rd day of yule my true love gave to me
3 velvet capes, 2 hazel wands and a brand new athame

on the 4th day of yule my true love gave to me
4 tarot packs, 3 velvet capes 2 hazel wands and a brand new athame

on the 5th day of yule true love gave to me
5 llewellyn books, 4 tarot packs, 3 velvet capes, 2 hazel wands and a brand new athame

on the 6th day of yule my true love gave to me
6 pentagram, 5 llewellyn books, 4 tarot packs, 3 velvet capes, 2 hazel wands and a brand new athame

on the 7th day of yule, my true love gave to me
7 scrying mirrors, 6 pentagrams,5 llewellyn books, 4 tarot packs, 3 velvet capes, 2 hazel wands and a brand new athame

on the 8th day of yule my true love gave to me
8 triple moon circlets, 7 scrying mirrors, 6 pentagrams, 5 llewellyn books, 4 tarot packs, 3 velvet capes, 2 hazel wands and a brand new athame

on the 9th day of yule my true love gave to me
9 titania spells, 8 triple moon circlets, 7 scrying mirrors, 6 pentagrams, 5 llewellyn books, 4 tarot packs, 3 velvet capes, 2 hazel wands and a brand new athame

on the 10th day of yule my true love gave to me
10 crystal balls, 9 titania spells, 8 triple moon circlets, 7 scrying mirrors, 6 pentagrams, 5 llewellyn books, 4 tarot packs, 3 velvet capes, 2 hazel wands and a brand new athame

on the 11th day of yule my true love gave to me
11 body peircings, 10 crystal balls, 9 titania spells, 8 triple moon circlets, 7 scrying mirrors, 6 pentagrams, 5 llewellyn books, 4 tarot packs, 3 velvet capes, 2 hazel wands and a brand new athame

on the 12th day of yule my true love gave to me
12 healing stones, 11 body peircings, 10 crystal balls, 9 titania spells, 8 triple moon circlets, 7 scrying mirrors, 6 pentagrams, 5 llewellyn books, 4 tarot packs, 3 velvet capes, 2 hazel wands and a brand new athame.

1 comment: